~HuRt ScApE~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~HuRt ScApE~

Soon to be the #1 server in the world! We are rapidly improving out server 24/7 and are dedicated!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new and wondering how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

I'm new and wondering  how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =] Empty
PostSubject: I'm new and wondering how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =]   I'm new and wondering  how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:35 pm

hello i'm new and i know thsi is new so ye i know the owner is name john cuz i saw on youtube for ad and thx i love the server! =] so ye if the owner can post and tell me how to be a mod.

i'm not asking for a mod spot but i'm asking how to be 1.

my friend said if i follow the rules i can be one so i'll try my best to be a good player to be a mod thx =] and yes i'm new lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and wondering how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =]   I'm new and wondering  how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Thanks for taking the time to ask us about it umm john is the one who makes all the rules so.... also if you would like to be a mod folo these steps:
1. be nice to every one
2. be active on forums and server
3. help people if they dont know how to do a skill or where something is help them
4. but if u have the item they seek just dont give them the item

We only have so many staff spots so hurry you could miss out!
Back to top Go down
https://hurtscape.darkbb.com
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and wondering how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =]   I'm new and wondering  how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 pm

K thx i'll do my best to be a mod or admin =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and wondering how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =]   I'm new and wondering  how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new and wondering how to be a mod and i'll follow rules to be one =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~HuRt ScApE~ :: ~NeWs~-
Jump to: