~HuRt ScApE~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~HuRt ScApE~

Soon to be the #1 server in the world! We are rapidly improving out server 24/7 and are dedicated!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zezima - Blob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zezima - Blob Empty
PostSubject: Zezima - Blob   Zezima - Blob I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey every one i have not been online for about 2 months sorry the server wont let me in i try each day. If you could tell me if you get in and what server/port you are using to get in and where the download for the client it that would be grate and my username was zezima in december but i changed it to blob in december so please dont take me away from co owner john i will help out every day if i can get back on the server this has made me mad that i cant get on it and i really need and want to so if you could please send the server url, server port, download client link and any other info i may need and congrats mod hark h for being co owner and if you read this please tell john next time he logs on to eaither make blob co owner agan cuz hes coming to play almost 24/7 or tell him to keep me as co owner cuz i just havent found that dam server name so im going to say it agan GIVE ME SERVER NAME AND PORT AND CLIENT DOWNLOAD LINK AND ANY OTHER INFO I NEED IT @#@$@#$#@$#@
Back to top Go down
https://hurtscape.darkbb.com

Zezima - Blob
Page 1 of 1