~HuRt ScApE~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~HuRt ScApE~

Soon to be the #1 server in the world! We are rapidly improving out server 24/7 and are dedicated!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should mod hark h be a co-owner!

Go down 
3 posters

should admin- mod hark h be co-owner?
yes make mod hark h a co
should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_lcap33%should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
yea make him a co
should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_lcap33%should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
maybe make him a co
 33% [ 3 ]
dont make him a co
should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_lcap0%should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
never make him a co
should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_lcap0%should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Mod Hark h

Mod Hark h

should mod hark h be a co-owner! Empty
PostSubject: should mod hark h be a co-owner!   should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:43 pm

i think i should be a co-owner cuz im good at coding and helping ppl i helped 7 people on ths day and i recruuted 4 people and plus i can hve the chance of a better server and more items to buy. and i help out alot and im on everyday incase ppl syi the server =] well plz vote for me to be co-owner. if u do ther will be prizes! i hope!.

Last edited by Mod Hark h on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.hurtscape.darkbb.com
heaven

PostSubject: yea he should be co   should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:53 pm

i think mod hark h should be a co owner cuase he helped me out all the time and now i know alotof thing s about the server now and its kinda fun having him around he's a good server protector he banend 7 guys from spamm and when he was mod he was a awsome helper! i think he should be a co.
Back to top Go down
bob99

PostSubject: he should be one   should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:01 pm

yea i think mod mark h should be a co-owenr he really good with the server and he helps alot which is creppy and he's erverywhere! i kinda go to a place and he's there its kinda wierd but it's cool and he is awsome to be around! when he was a mod he was kinda good and nice then when he was admin he got even nicer! i wonder what he wil belike when he' a co-owner!!! om i cant wait plz make him a co-owner! if he is it's gonna be awsome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mod Hark h

Mod Hark h

PostSubject: make me a co for awsome server! and funner!   should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:07 pm

thanks guys i hope i get co-owner and we wil ahve party's alot if ur on and ima fix some bugs... when i was a player i was nice and generous when i was mod i was caring and giving when i was admin im caring giving(not anymore) =[ but will be soon and when im co ill be everything! and man i hope i get his cuz it will be awsome! king

king john plz approve this man! plz! ppl are saying yes! and they want u to make me co!
Back to top Go down
Mod Hark h

Mod Hark h

PostSubject: i might get co!   should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:09 pm

sweet i just talked ot john i migh tget a co-owner!
Back to top Go down
Mod Hark h

Mod Hark h

PostSubject: im a co -owenr!!!!!!   should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:56 pm

w00t! guys im a co owner!!! w00t!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should mod hark h be a co-owner!   should mod hark h be a co-owner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should mod hark h be a co-owner!
Page 1 of 1