~HuRt ScApE~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~HuRt ScApE~

Soon to be the #1 server in the world! We are rapidly improving out server 24/7 and are dedicated!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

change back to old souce it's better!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Hark h

Mod Hark h

change back to old souce it's better! Empty
PostSubject: change back to old souce it's better!   change back to old souce it's better! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:11 am

i dont like the new source! it's messed up! Evil or Very Mad change back the souce!

(This msg has been changed! Please refain from using the "LoL" emote)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using the "LOL" Emote)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.hurtscape.darkbb.com
Mod Hark h

Mod Hark h

PostSubject: Change back to old source! This server is messed up!   change back to old souce it's better! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:08 pm

You Have to change back to the old server! this server is bad and to hard! all The people who think ths plz comment this!

(This msg has been changed!, Please refain from using over use of emots.)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Over useage of emots)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.hurtscape.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ARGGG IM MAD!!!   change back to old souce it's better! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm

GIVE ME SERVER NAME AND PORT AND CLIENT DOWNLOAD URL IS THERE IS A DOWNLOAD LINK#$#@$#@$$##$@#$#$#@$#$#$@ THIS IS A CO OWNER THAT CANT FIND THE DAM SERVER PORT AND NAME #$@#$#@$#@
Back to top Go down
https://hurtscape.darkbb.com
Seba

PostSubject: Hello Im New And Feel I Could Create New Client And Downloadable Server.   change back to old souce it's better! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Ive Been A Coder On Many Rsps's And I Could Update The Client To The One Coming From 2009 Also I Think I Could Sort Out The Issue With The Server's So You Would Be Able To Use A Web Client Or A Downloadable Client And So That It Is Available From The Server Instead Of Using A File Sharing Website. I Would Need Admin To Look At All The Codes From The Server But Once Its All Done I Can Guarentee That The Server Would Be 100X Better. I Could Update The Forums And The Vote System Aswell If You Wanted Owner Or Any Admin Please Get Back To Me.

Thanks-Seba Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: change back to old souce it's better!   change back to old souce it's better! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

change back to old souce it's better!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~HuRt ScApE~ :: ! TALK ABOUT MOD OR ADMIN ! :: ~HaTe ThE NeW sOuRcE?~-
Jump to: