~HuRt ScApE~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~HuRt ScApE~

Soon to be the #1 server in the world! We are rapidly improving out server 24/7 and are dedicated!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need help with playing on hurtscape.!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pahapoiss

pahapoiss

i need help with playing on hurtscape.! Empty
PostSubject: i need help with playing on hurtscape.!   i need help with playing on hurtscape.! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:05 pm

NEED HELP!!

i need some help, i cant play Neutral No
cant even move, :/ help me pls. ill give you some pictures if you add me on msn : Timoomab@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: i need help with playing on hurtscape.!   i need help with playing on hurtscape.! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:27 pm

try re downloading it, but delete it now and go download it again and see. or its because of the connection idk but try it (redownloading)

(This msg has been changed! Please refain from using the "LOL" Emote)
(This is one of your last warnings!!!)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using the "LOL" Emote)
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: i need help with playing on hurtscape.!   i need help with playing on hurtscape.! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:30 pm

oh i forgot soemthign to add if u have promblems it must be ur either downloaded silab connection that ur reaslly mopar or ur silab and u downloaded mopar. go to the forums about the downlaod and try it i hope i helped =] heres my signature smile lol =] lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: thanks for telling us!   i need help with playing on hurtscape.! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Umm we were not having any porblems so... i unno bubt yeah just delete it and redownload

the client download are on forum!!!
Back to top Go down
https://hurtscape.darkbb.com
pahapoiss

pahapoiss

PostSubject: Re: i need help with playing on hurtscape.!   i need help with playing on hurtscape.! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:28 am

My account just had a bug, i got fixed it now !Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: OMFG HELP ALL OF YOU HURT SCAPE USERS#%$#%#%$#%#$$#%   i need help with playing on hurtscape.! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

TELL ME THE HURTSCAPE ADDRESS AND THE PORT AND ANY OTHER INFO I MAY NEED MODDD HARRKKK HEELPPPP MEE#$#@$#@$#@$$#@#$$#@@#$$@##@$#$$#@$#@#$@#$@#$@#$#$@$#@$##$#@$$#@#$#$@#$@#$@#$#@$#@$#@$#@$#@$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$
Back to top Go down
https://hurtscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help with playing on hurtscape.!   i need help with playing on hurtscape.! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help with playing on hurtscape.!
Page 1 of 1